Cucumber, avocado and mussel salad
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
10K1.5 August 9th 2020
For 4 people, you will need:
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 350 g cucumber and dice finely. Put in a salad bowl.
- 2: Add 1 spring onion (scallion), finely sliced, and some chopped parsley.
- 3: Prepare 1 avocado and slice, then drizzle 1 tablespoon lime juice. over.
Add to the bowl.
- 4: Add 250 g cooked mussels.
- 5: Finish by adding 4 tablespoons Rémoulade dressing. Mix well and check the seasoning.
For a more attractive presentation, scatter a few chive flowers over the top.
- 6: Your salad is ready.
The mussels can be pre-cooked either very simply ("à la marinière"), or with more flavour, such as "à l'escabèche" (a tangy Spanish method with vinegar).
You can use a simple mayonnaise
or rémoulette dressing
instead of the rémoulade.
December 2nd 2021.