Welcome to cooking-ez
Are you looking for easy cooking? Simple recipes, fully explained? Then you're in the right place!
All the recipes you will find here have been devised for easy preparation: each step of each recipe is illustrated by a photo and detailed explanation, without unnecessary chefs' jargon.
The format (each recipe step = one large photo + explanation), is an important asset of cooking-ez.com, and I write the steps with great care, ensuring clear and simple to follow recipes, even for absolute beginners.
You will see that most recipes are quite straightforward, tested at home by me and presented with a maximum of detailed explanations.
To differentiate them, you will meet these small symbols:
- : A video is included to show you a particular method or manoeuvre.
- : This recipe entails a little more work, but nothing superhuman.
- : This recipe has been commented on or discussed.
But this site is not just a simple list of recipes, you will also find advice, tips, tricks and many other things relevant (or not) to cooking, see what you can do with it.
Enjoy it, and "Bon appétit..."
You appreciate this site?
You will love the e-cookbook: to be composed as you wish of recipes, title, front page, and delivered to your e-mail address in less than 1 day. More...
- Simon:"Can I use guitar string on 9 volt power supply, I am combining my 5 4 volts…"
- Mikenyblkktch:"Love this post. I plan on learning to make ALL dough nd have them prep ready…"
- Anonymous:"Thank you it helps me for hom ed"
- Andy f:"Maybe 'Punwa' is Brunoise? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brunoise"
- Type mo katawan:":3 thanks it help me to my assingment i will share this web to my freinds and…"
- Jh:"It depend on your wire size, but should be."
- Carlo:"I use "en chemise" also for boiled potatoes, as served with raclette, for…"
- Ben:"Would 18 volts be adequate?"
Your recipes (upload ?)
- 5 really useful cooking tips"Cooking is about recipes, of course, but it is also an impressive collection of…"
- Steam for baking bread"What does steam have to do with bread-making?This is not only a bakers’ secret,…"
- One should cover a pan while heating?"Cooking abounds with old sayings and proverbs, which are sometimes useful tips…"
- Making the most of seeds: dry roasting"In cooking, and particularly in baking, there are a lot of seeds we can use,…"
- Maillard reactions"This subject cropped up recently in a discussion with my three charming nieces;…"
- Foie gras without force-feeding: it can be done"I adore foie gras... I willingly admit it, I adore foie gras: the texture,…"
- The window-pane test in bread-making"The home bread-makers often ask themselves “Have I kneaded my dough long…"
- Raising (or leavening) agents"When we want to make a dough or batter rise when baking, either in patisserie…"