Welcome to cooking-ez
Are you looking for easy cooking? Simple recipes, fully explained? Then you're in the right place!
All the recipes you will find here have been devised for easy preparation: each step of each recipe is illustrated by a photo and detailed explanation, without unnecessary chefs' jargon.
The format (each recipe step = one large photo + explanation), is an important asset of cooking-ez.com, and I write the steps with great care, ensuring clear and simple to follow recipes, even for absolute beginners.
You will see that most recipes are quite straightforward, tested at home by me and presented with a maximum of detailed explanations.
To differentiate them, you will meet these small symbols:
- : A video is included to show you a particular method or manoeuvre.
- : This recipe entails a little more work, but nothing superhuman.
- : This recipe has been commented on or discussed.
But this site is not just a simple list of recipes, you will also find advice, tips, tricks and many other things relevant (or not) to cooking, see what you can do with it.
Enjoy it, and "Bon appétit..."
You appreciate this site?
You will love the e-cookbook: to be composed as you wish of recipes, title, front page, and delivered to your e-mail address in less than 1 day. More...
- Anonymous:"Hi,I'm not very easy with fruits leaven, as an aficionado of rye flour as…"
- Anonymous:"JH...what a nice, well written and comfortable website you have made. I live at…"
- Anonymous:"Thank you so much again! Tried the terrine. It's absolutely out of this world!…"
- Anonymous:"Thank you! Love your great site! Looking forward to trying other recipes."
- Anonymous:"Hi,1) As you plan it, run a knife around the edges, then upside down the baking…"
- Anonymous:"Hi! I've made your recipe. It looks great and is currently cooling off on the…"
- Anonymous:"I made a semi promise to try a different fruit or vegetable each month that…"
- Anonymous:"Thanks for your quick reply! Got all the ingredients today, and ready to roll!"
Your recipes (upload ?)
- bernardSauce au poivre vert naturel
- PASDEGOURDIAgneau confit des Granges du Bois
- PASDEGOURDIChâtaignes cuites à l'eau
- DidierschoefsOmelette aux legumes d'été
- DidierschoefsSalade grecque
- doudineSOLEIL CHEVRE, NOIX, MIEL / CHEVRE, JAMBON DE PARME, TOMATES SECHEES
- PASDEGOURDILapin au cidre, aux pruneaux et au romarin
- Chris83240Polenta aux légumes grillés
- 5 really useful cooking tips"Cooking is about recipes, of course, but it is also an impressive collection of…"
- Steam for baking bread"What does steam have to do with bread-making?This is not only a bakers’ secret,…"
- One should cover a pan while heating?"Cooking abounds with old sayings and proverbs, which are sometimes useful tips…"
- Making the most of seeds: dry roasting"In cooking, and particularly in baking, there are a lot of seeds we can use,…"
- Maillard reactions"This subject cropped up recently in a discussion with my three charming nieces;…"
- Foie gras without force-feeding: it can be done"I adore foie gras... I willingly admit it, I adore foie gras: the texture,…"
- The window-pane test in bread-making"The home bread-makers often ask themselves “Have I kneaded my dough long…"
- Raising (or leavening) agents"When we want to make a dough or batter rise when baking, either in patisserie…"