Welcome to cooking-ez
Are you looking for easy cooking? Simple recipes, fully explained? Then you're in the right place!
All the recipes you will find here have been devised for easy preparation: each step of each recipe is illustrated by a photo and detailed explanation, without unnecessary chefs' jargon.
The format (each recipe step = one large photo + explanation), is an important asset of cooking-ez.com, and I write the steps with great care, ensuring clear and simple to follow recipes, even for absolute beginners.
You will see that most recipes are quite straightforward, tested at home by me and presented with a maximum of detailed explanations.
To differentiate them, you will meet these small symbols:
- : A video is included to show you a particular method or manoeuvre.
- : This recipe entails a little more work, but nothing superhuman.
- : This recipe has been commented on or discussed.
But this site is not just a simple list of recipes, you will also find advice, tips, tricks and many other things relevant (or not) to cooking, see what you can do with it.
Enjoy it, and "Bon appétit..."
You appreciate this site?
You will love the e-cookbook: to be composed as you wish of recipes, title, front page, and delivered to your e-mail address in less than 1 day. More...
DessertsCrusty pistachio, almond and apricot flan
MeatMelt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole
Tips and tricksHow to seal a terrine or casserole dish
StartersHome-made terrine of foie gras
BakingOlive and pesto bread
Sea foodFish in white wine
- Jh:"I'm afraid not."
- Julie ann:"Can you demonstrate the proper use of kitchen utensils?"
- David:"Does one eat the pastry?"
- Jh:"I'm not sure it's a good idea in freezer, when going back to usual temperature…"
- Shannon:"May I know how long can this be kept if in chiller and freezer?"
- Jh:"Hi, yes but only warm, because if too hot parsley will turn to brown"
- Anonymous:"Hi can this sauce be served warm?"
Your recipes (upload ?)
- Perpetual stock"It’s something you have probably have done yourself: cooked or pre-cooked…"
- Artichoke stalks"When preparing artichokes for cooking, you may well already know that we often…"
- 5 really useful cooking tips"Cooking is about recipes, of course, but it is also an impressive collection of…"
- Steam for baking bread"What does steam have to do with bread-making?This is not only a bakers’ secret,…"
- One should cover a pan while heating?"Cooking abounds with old sayings and proverbs, which are sometimes useful tips…"
- Making the most of seeds: dry roasting"In cooking, and particularly in baking, there are a lot of seeds we can use,…"
- Maillard reactions"This subject cropped up recently in a discussion with my three charming nieces;…"
- Foie gras without force-feeding: it can be done"I adore foie gras... I willingly admit it, I adore foie gras: the texture,…"