A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 1 litre 500 ml, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|37 min.||23 min.||1 hour|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 1 leek and chop.
- 2: Prepare 1 carrot and cut into small pieces.
- 3: Prepare 1 onion and chop.
- 4: Crush garlic cloves with a knife blade.
- 5: Prepare 1 Bouquet garni.
- 6: Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a large pan on medium heat. When hot, add the chopped onion, salt, pepper and cook without colouring for 3 minutes.
- 7: Add the carrot, leek and garlic. Mix well.
Cook uncovered for 5 minutes on low heat.
- 8: Add 1 litre 500 ml water and the bouquet garni.
- 9: Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- 10: After this time, strain the stock.
- 11: Leave to cool then transfer to a bottle or jar with a lid.
You can vary the vegetables, but I advise you to keep at least carrot, onion and leek.
If you want to freeze the stock, you can use an ice cube tray to make cubes: easy to take out exactly the amount you need.
August 21th 2019.