29 recipes available
Cakes and pastries
- Kugelhof for Nanou : Traditionnal Alsatian cake.
- Pizza dough : Form homemade pizzas.
Viennoiseries (sweet breads, buns)
- Chocolate rolls (petits pains) : Real chocolate rolls.
- French croissants : The most famous viennoiseries. -
- Milk rolls : Soft sweet bread with butter and milk. -
- Old style brioche : Brioche with a slight taste of leaven.
- Tomato sauce for pizzas : A tomato sauce with herbs.
Amuses-bouches (small appetisers)
- Mixed seed grissinis : Litlle crusty bread sticks.
- Classic French white bread : Yeast-raised bread.
- French baguettes : Crunchy crust and light crumb. --
- Leavened bread : The real taste of bread. -
- Natural leaven : Yeast from the old ages -
- New leavened bread : A softer leavened bread. -
- Ocean bread : Bread made with sea water, with no added extra salt. -
- Sandwich bread : Canapé bread.
- Surprise bread : Little sandwiches in a big loaf.
- Aperitif rolls : Soft, bite-sized bread rolls.
- Burger buns : For real homemade hamburgers
- Ciabatta : Small soft Italian breads.
- Cornmeal baps for Anne : Small round breads with corn flour
- Franche-Comté sticks : Thin baguettes with cheese and smoked sausage.
- Naan : Indian bread.
- Pitta bread : Lebanese bread.
- Special small breads : Many kind of small breads.
- Two-olive ciabatta : Light Italian bread with olives.
- Fougasse with bacon and Comté : Rich Mediterranean bread.
- Lumberjack turnovers : Round stuffed bread with bacon, mushrooms and cheese. -
- Sausage in brioche : Smoked sausage baked in a brioche.
- Tomato preserve : Tomatos in slow cooking.
If you like these recipes, would you like to read them quietly off-line?If so, the e-book of cooking-ez is really made for you!