Are you interested in what is published on this website, and do you want keep up with news?
If so, you can subscribe for free to the news list, the automatic e-mail service of cooking-ez.com.
This way, whenever a new recipe is published on the site, you will be informed immediately by an individual e-mail, sent to the address you have choosen.
Moreover you will automatically access granted to your personal area ""My cooking EZ".
For this, please indicate:
Nota : Dans ce cas, vous n'avez rien besoin de saisir dans le formulaire ci-dessus.
News list security
- Frequency: With this service you will get a maximum of two e-mails each week.
- Confirmation: A confirmation from you will be needed to validate your subscription.
- Confidentiality: Your address and this information will be never passed on or sold to others.
- Access rights: according to French law "IT and liberty", you can correct or delete this information at any time simply by contacting the webmaster.
- To unsubscribe: each e-mail will include a link to an immediate and easy method of unsubscribing in only 1 click.
Want more information about this?We also invite you to visit "How we protect your data".
Back to top of page
Other pages you may also like
Building a bread oven was until a few years ago a job for the professionals. But now you can buy a kind of kit which allows you to build your own bred oven without professional masonry know-how. You should know that the kits only provide the main part of oven, the hearth, where you light the fire... 72,8983.5/5 for 601 ratings
27,4024.4/5 for 100 ratings 97,354 23.5/5 for 99 ratings
At the most basic level, wheat grain is put through a mill, which produces a white-ish powder flour... Well, actually it's not quite that simple. First of all we need to distinguish between the different grains that can be made into flour: wheat of course, but also rye, barley, buckwheat, etc. So we... 93,063 13.6/5 for 2625 ratings
123,5903.5/5 for 521 ratings
Follow this page (as 11 people already do)
If you are interested in this page, you can "follow" it, by entering your email address here. You will then receive a notification immediately each time the page is modified or a new comment is added. Please note that you will need to confirm this following.
Note: We'll never share your email with anyone else.
Back to top of page