Welcome to cooking-ez
Are you looking for easy cooking? Simple recipes, fully explained? Then you're in the right place!
All the recipes you will find here have been devised for easy preparation: each step of each recipe is illustrated by a photo and detailed explanation, without unnecessary chefs' jargon.
The format (each recipe step = one large photo + explanation), is an important asset of cooking-ez.com, and I write the steps with great care, ensuring clear and simple to follow recipes, even for absolute beginners.
You will see that most recipes are quite straightforward, tested at home by me and presented with a maximum of detailed explanations.
To differentiate them, you will meet these small symbols:
- : A video is included to show you a particular method or manoeuvre.
- : This recipe entails a little more work, but nothing superhuman.
- : This recipe has been commented on or discussed.
But this site is not just a simple list of recipes, you will also find advice, tips, tricks and many other things relevant (or not) to cooking, see what you can do with it.
Enjoy it, and "Bon appétit..."
You appreciate this site?
You will love the e-cookbook: to be composed as you wish of recipes, title, front page, and delivered to your e-mail address in less than 1 day. More...
- Astrid:"How do i make my own Styrofoam cutter?"
- Anonymous:"Someone should comment just how dangerous this is! THIS IS A DEAD SHORT LADIES…"
- Jh:"Hi, I'm not sure to understand what is a shoe sole, sorry, and Google…"
- Angela:"Hi, I was trying to get your recipe for shoe soles. For some reason I can’t…"
- Jh:"Hello, I think the best choice for pasta is to use a french T55 or T65 (you…"
- Kate:"Hello, I would like to make my own pasta here in France, which flour type…"
- Jh:"Thank you Daniela!"
- Jh:"If you keep it in a closed jar in the fridge, several days."
Your recipes (upload ?)
- saveurs d'iciMagret Séché au Poivre et Romarin
- PASDEGOURDICouscous royal
- doudinePOMMES DE TERRE MACAIRE
- PASDEGOURDIAgneau confit des Granges du Bois
- PASDEGOURDIChâtaignes cuites à l'eau
- DidierschoefsOmelette aux legumes d'été
- DidierschoefsSalade grecque
- doudineSOLEIL CHEVRE, NOIX, MIEL / CHEVRE, JAMBON DE PARME, TOMATES SECHEES
- Rosemary in recipes"Rosemary, as I’m sure you know, is a culinary herb: It is one of the…"
- The Holy Grail of French bakers"While browsing through the recipes on this site, you may have noticed that…"
- Is it really necessary to cream egg yolks?"Let’s try and answer a question that crops up in cookery and patisserie, even…"
- Egg yolks and caster sugar"We often come across recipes where we need to mix egg yolks with caster sugar.…"
- The golden-brown finish on puff pastry"Let's take a look at the tricky matter of producing puff pastry with an…"
- Fats for cooking"If you need to fry or sear anything a frying pan or saucepan, the temperature…"
- A few tips for effective kneading at home"When you have to knead dough for bread or some other recipe, you may well use a…"
- Candied fruits: don't get ripped off"Do you like candied fruit? You might like to nibble a handful or add it to a…"