Welcome to cooking-ez
Are you looking for easy cooking? Simple recipes, fully explained? Then you're in the right place!
All the recipes you will find here have been devised for easy preparation: each step of each recipe is illustrated by a photo and detailed explanation, without unnecessary chefs' jargon.
The format (each recipe step = one large photo + explanation), is an important asset of cooking-ez.com, and I write the steps with great care, ensuring clear and simple to follow recipes, even for absolute beginners.
You will see that most recipes are quite straightforward, tested at home by me and presented with a maximum of detailed explanations.
To differentiate them, you will meet these small symbols:
- : A video is included to show you a particular method or manoeuvre.
- : This recipe entails a little more work, but nothing superhuman.
- : This recipe has been commented on or discussed.
But this site is not just a simple list of recipes, you will also find advice, tips, tricks and many other things relevant (or not) to cooking, see what you can do with it.
Enjoy it, and "Bon appétit..."
You appreciate this site?
You will love the e-cookbook: to be composed as you wish of recipes, title, front page, and delivered to your e-mail address in less than 1 day. More...
- Jh:"Hi, does not really matter, soft peaks is preferable but not mandatory."
- Maheen:"Hi - can you let me know what consistency the cream mixture is whipped to (soft…"
- Fiona:"Hi 😄 Thank you for this wonderful recipe. I thought you might like to…"
- Anonymous:"Trash site lol jk thx for putting time and efort into it"
- Bev:"Thank you. this is very helpful ^_^"
- Jh:"Sorry, it's a story of translation, I'm not good enough in English (not at all)…"
- Natasha:"Why would you say that the apples are butterscotch when they're in fact just…"
- Jh:"Yes it is."
- Basic recipesBouquet garni
- Sea foodSea bass with coriander cream en papillote
- MiscellanousFrench toast "cordon bleu"
- DessertsApple and almond gratin
- MeatSausage and lentils "en cocotte"
- BakingRolled chestnut and apple brioche
- MiscellanousChicken with rice and leeks
- Basic recipesConfectioner's custard (Crème pâtissière, or French pastry cream)
- Children and vegetables"This is an attempt to address the question that all parents and grandparents,…"
- What is the difference between bakery and patisserie?"This is a question that you may well have asked yourself and which I will…"
- Perpetual stock"It’s something you have probably have done yourself: cooked or pre-cooked…"
- Artichoke stalks"When preparing artichokes for cooking, you may well already know that we often…"
- 5 really useful cooking tips"Cooking is about recipes, of course, but it is also an impressive collection of…"
- Steam for baking bread"What does steam have to do with bread-making?This is not only a bakers’ secret,…"
- One should cover a pan while heating?"Cooking abounds with old sayings and proverbs, which are sometimes useful tips…"
- Making the most of seeds: dry roasting"In cooking, and particularly in baking, there are a lot of seeds we can use,…"