Welcome to cooking-ez
Are you looking for easy cooking? Simple recipes, fully explained? Then you're in the right place!
All the recipes you will find here have been devised for easy preparation: each step of each recipe is illustrated by a photo and detailed explanation, without unnecessary chefs' jargon.
The format (each recipe step = one large photo + explanation), is an important asset of cooking-ez.com, and I write the steps with great care, ensuring clear and simple to follow recipes, even for absolute beginners.
You will see that most recipes are quite straightforward, tested at home by me and presented with a maximum of detailed explanations.
To differentiate them, you will meet these small symbols:
- : A video is included to show you a particular method or manoeuvre.
- : This recipe entails a little more work, but nothing superhuman.
- : This recipe has been commented on or discussed.
But this site is not just a simple list of recipes, you will also find advice, tips, tricks and many other things relevant (or not) to cooking, see what you can do with it.
Enjoy it, and "Bon appétit..."
You appreciate this site?
You will love the e-cookbook: to be composed as you wish of recipes, title, front page, and delivered to your e-mail address in less than 1 day. More...
- Jh:"As you read it in the recipe: At your choice, white vinegar => classical…"
- Julie:"Your instructions specifically say to use white vinegar, but then right below…"
- Jh:"Click on sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée), or the same one in the ingredients…"
- Susan:"What is sweet rust pastry mentioned as an ingredient in the filling? How is it…"
- Undine:"I love walnuts, so I tried this wonderful cake... easy to prepaire and…"
- Justin:"Thank you for this information , it helps on me alot as a senior high…"
- Hpb:"Using chicken liver is a good alternative to fois gras, don't over cook it,…"
- Jh:"Hello Evie, in France you can check out :…"
Your recipes (upload ?)
- Candied fruits: don’t get ripped off"Do you like candied fruit? You might like to nibble a handful or add it to a…"
- The right way to use a blender"You may well have a blender in your own kitchen. You know, that useful gadget…"
- What can I use for blind baking a pastry case?"When it comes to home-made desserts, tarts are always popular. They can be…"
- Children and vegetables"This is an attempt to address the question that all parents and grandparents,…"
- What is the difference between bakery and patisserie?"This is a question that you may well have asked yourself and which I will…"
- Perpetual stock"It’s something you have probably have done yourself: cooked or pre-cooked…"
- Artichoke stalks"When preparing artichokes for cooking, you may well already know that we often…"
- 5 really useful cooking tips"Cooking is about recipes, of course, but it is also an impressive collection of…"