What data is it?They can be divided into 3 categories:
- Those you give us when you register: Personal data
- Those we note as you go through the various recipes and pages of the site: Navigation data
- Cookies that the website automatically creates: Cookies
1) Your personal dataThese data are either entered in the registration form, or from the social network that you have authorized (Facebook, Googleor Pinterest), and are quite basic, we store only:
- Your e-mail address
- And possibly
- Your name or nickname
- Your gender (male or female) )
- Your country of residence
- Your profile picture
- And that's it ...
2) Your navigation dataWhen you display a page or a recipe, we save this information to count our number of views, and also to be able to offer you other recipes/pages of the same kind that are often consulted by other visitors.
But there is nothing nominative or personal in this approach, the page consultation is not associated with you, it is an anonymous logging that we perform.
3) Your cookiesLike any website, cooking-ez.com generates its own cookies, we store some choices that you could make on the site (such as the currency in which you want to appear prices, or the fact that you are connected or not), but these cookies are not stored elsewhere than on your own "machine" (PC, mobile, tablet or other). We do not handle your cookies, or those of other sites.
What do we do with your personal data?
UsageIt's very simple, they serve exclusively to manage the site and your access to "my easy cooking", they are:
- Neither sold
- Neither consulted
- Neither given
- Neither transferred
StorageWe only keep your personal data for the validity period of your account, if you delete it, all your data is immediately and permanently deleted, we do not archive anything.
Access rightYou have an entire right to access, modify, correct your data. To exercise this right, contact the webmaster .
The News Mailing ListIf you are subscribed to the news mailing list: New recipe, new blog post, etc. (and if you have an account on the site) you can ask to receive e-mails for each novelty. This subscription to the mailing list is accompanied by a number of security features.
The security features of this list
- Periodicity: With this service you will receive a maximum of 2 e-mails per week
- Confirmation: A confirmation from you will be necessary to validate your subscription, so you can not be subscribed without your consent
- Privacy: Your address and subscription information will never be shared, sold or transferred to third parties
- Right of access: In accordance with the French law "Informatique et liberté", you have at any time a right of correction / deletion on this information. To exercise this right, contact the webmaster
- Unsubscribe : Each message you receive will contain a link to a simple, immediate, 1-click, unsubscribe procedure