What is it?My EZ Cooking is a personal area on cooking-ez.com where you can personalize how you use the site.
For example, you can:
- Submit your own recipes, and then put them on line.
- Create your own personal recipe binder by adding favourite recipes. This binder will contain only the recipes you choose and will enable you to find them more quickly.
- Order the ebook of your binder, and so compose "à la carte", recipe by recipe, your personal cookbook.
- Create your own menus from recipes of the site, menus that you can comment and title. very useful to plan a meal with friends or memorize what you serve to who and when for example.
- Receive an immediate personal notification (by e-mail) of events on the site which interest you, which can be:
- a new recipe has been published
- a recipe has been modified
- a comment has been posted to a recipe in your binder
- a new posting has been made on the blog
How do I sign up?This only need an e-mail address, you can register now by clicking on subscription page". After confirmation a password will be sent to you, and these log-in details will allow you access to your personal area.
Please note that if you have already signed up to be kept informed of new recipes, your account has been created automatically and you will have received your password by e-mail.