My EZ Cooking
- My EZ Cooking : My EZ Cooking, cooking-ez.com's personal and community area .
- Personal recipe : Display of a personal recipe.
- Subscriber's recipes : Recipes dropped by subscribers.
- Advices for writing your recipes : On-line document for writing a personal recipe.
- Other cookery websites : List of my other favourite sites.
- Random menu... : A complete menu with a starter, main course and dessert, generated at random, to modify as you choose.
- My best addresses... : My good addresses, favourite suppliers, ingredients, products and equipment.
- Webmaster tools : Page for webmasters and bloggers who wish to add tools or widgets (links, feeds, images...) to their own sites.
- All the RSS feeds of cooking-ez.com : All the RSS feed provided by cooking-ez.com.
- Send to a friend : Send to a friend.
- Search the recipes : Search facility for the site's recipes according to your own criterias.
- How do I search in the recipes? : Help page for using the site's internal search engine.
- What is this site, and who am I? : Presentation of the site: what you can find, and what you can do here.
- On this site you can... : All the things you can do with this site.
- Website technical evolution : Site updates, list of new additions by date .
- Submitting a comment or image : submitting comments or questions: some advice, norms, and rules .
- Start off well to cook well : How to get off to a good start in cooking; what equipment and basic ingredients you should always have to hand.
- The recipes : Hints for using the recipes: how to read and recreate them.
- Information on weights and measures in the kitchen : Weights, measures and volumes in a recipe.
- Nutritional information and ingredients : How to read the dietary information included in the recipes .
- Recommended Dietary Intake or RDI : Information about Recommended Dietary Intake or RDI.
- Cost calculations : Information about how the site's recipe costs are calculated.
- All the videos on the site : List of recipes which include videos.
- List of all posts of the blog : List of all blog posts.
- Site map : All the site at a glance.
- The most viewed... : The most viewed...
- Films and papers in the kitchen : Various papers and plastic films used in cooking .
- Ice-cream and sorbets : All about ice-creams and sorbets, their differences and how to make the most of them .
- A little molecular gastronomy : A little molecular gastronomy ot understand how slow cooking makes meat tender.
- Calendar of seasons : Calendar of what's in season, for buying fresh ingredients following their natural cycle.
- Foie gras proportions calculator : Small foie gras calculator, to find the right proportions of spices and alcohol needed according to weight.
- The amateur baker : All about bread and bakery for beginners.
- Making your own bread : In praise of home-made bread, so much better.
- Slashing loaves : Cutting the top of the loaf so that it rises better during baking: slashing.
- Leaven bread calculator : Small calculator for a good leavened bread.
- Basic temperature in bread-making : Basic temperature in bread-making.
- Soured dough : The use of fermented dough in bread making.
- Calculator for water temperature in bread-making : Automatic calculator of the basic temperature of your "process water" in all your bread-making recipe.
- Flours : Flours, from wheat to the white powder used in the kitchen and the bakery.
- Herbs in the kitchen : All the herbs used in cooking.
- chives : Herbs in the kitchen: chives.
- rosemary : Herbs in the kitchen: rosemary.
- parsley : Herbs in the kitchen: parsley .
- bayleaf : Herbs in the kitchen: bay leaves.
- coriander : Herbs in the kitchen: coriander.
- sage : Herbs in the kitchen: sage.
- sorrel : Herbs in the kitchen: sorrel.
- tarragon : Herbs in the kitchen: tarragon.
- mint : Herbs in the kitchen: mint.
- thyme : Herbs in the kitchen: thyme.
- Chervil : Herbs in the kitchen: chervil.
- Basil : Herbs in the kitchen: basil.
- Some hints for a pizza-party : Some hints for a successful pizza party.
- Home made plancha : Make you own plancha and cook the Spanish way on this scorching hot metal plate.
- Make your own hot-wire or styrofoam cutter : Cut polystyrene and foams easily with your own hot-wire cutter.
- Polynesian arrow : Launched with a piece of string: the Polynesian arrow.
- A mist free mirror : Shave or put on make up with a clear mirror, even in a steamy bathroom: the anti-mist mirror.
- Solar lighting : Fit a small solar panel at home.
- Electronic controlling of a pump : How to switch on a pump with a timer automatically using high water level .
- A bread oven : All about bread ovens, from construction to use and associated recipes.
- The oven itself (hearth) : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: the hearth.
- Oven housing : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: oven housing.
- Foundations : .
- Roof : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: roof and protective cladding.
- Finishing touches : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: finishing touches and accessories.
- Advice on heating oven : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: advice on heating and preparing for baking bread.
- Open fire cooking : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: open fire cooking, with the embers inside.
- Closed fire cooking : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: closed fire cooking, with the embers removed .
- The steam machine : Continuous steam in the oven with the steam machine.
- A Mendeleiev periodic table in 3D : Classification of the elements in practice: a three-dimensional Periodic Table .
- Elements in the table : All elements of the Periodic Table in practice.
- The name of the elements : Where the names of the elements that make up matter come from.
- Small history of elements classification : History of the classification of the elements down the centuries.