My EZ Cooking
- My menus : To make my personal menus, with recipes from the site, add comment and title.
- Random menu... : A complete menu with a starter, main course and dessert, generated at random, to modify as you choose.
- Webmaster tools : Page for webmasters and bloggers who wish to add tools or widgets (links, feeds, images...) to their own sites.
- Start off well to cook well : How to get off to a good start in cooking; what equipment and basic ingredients you should always have to hand.
- The recipes : Hints for using the recipes: how to read and recreate them.
- Ice-cream and sorbets : All about ice-creams and sorbets, their differences and how to make the most of them .
- Calendar of seasons : Calendar of what's in season, for buying fresh ingredients following their natural cycle.
- Slashing loaves : Cutting the top of the loaf so that it rises better during baking: slashing.
- Flours : Flours, from wheat to the white powder used in the kitchen and the bakery.
- chives : Herbs in the kitchen: chives.
- rosemary : Herbs in the kitchen: rosemary.
- parsley : Herbs in the kitchen: parsley .
- bayleaf : Herbs in the kitchen: bay leaves.
- sage : Herbs in the kitchen: sage.
- sorrel : Herbs in the kitchen: sorrel.
- tarragon : Herbs in the kitchen: tarragon.
- mint : Herbs in the kitchen: mint.
- thyme : Herbs in the kitchen: thyme.
- Chervil : Herbs in the kitchen: chervil.
- Basil : Herbs in the kitchen: basil.
- Home made plancha : Make you own plancha and cook the Spanish way on this scorching hot metal plate.
- A mist free mirror : Shave or put on make up with a clear mirror, even in a steamy bathroom: the anti-mist mirror.
- A bread oven : All about bread ovens, from construction to use and associated recipes.
- Oven housing : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: oven housing.
- Roof : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: roof and protective cladding.
- Finishing touches : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: finishing touches and accessories.
- Advice on heating oven : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: advice on heating and preparing for baking bread.
- Open fire cooking : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: open fire cooking, with the embers inside.
- Closed fire cooking : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: closed fire cooking, with the embers removed .
Back to top of page
Other pages you may also like
Building a bread oven was until a few years ago a job for the professionals. But now you can buy a kind of kit which allows you to build your own bred oven without professional masonry know-how. You should know that the kits only provide the main part of oven, the hearth, where you light the fire...1.0M3.5
At the most basic level, wheat grain is put through a mill, which produces a white-ish powder flour... Well, actually it's not quite that simple. First of all we need to distinguish between the different grains that can be made into flour: wheat of course, but also rye, barley, buckwheat, etc. So we...679K 413.6
Follow this page (as 5 people already do)
If you are interested in this page, you can "follow" it, by entering your email address here. You will then receive a notification immediately each time the page is modified or a new comment is added. Please note that you will need to confirm this following.
Note: We'll never share your email with anyone else.
Back to top of page