- Home made plancha : Make you own plancha and cook the Spanish way on this scorching hot metal plate.
- Make your own hot-wire or styrofoam cutter : Cut polystyrene and foams easily with your own hot-wire cutter.
- Polynesian arrow : Launched with a piece of string: the Polynesian arrow.
- A mist free mirror : Shave or put on make up with a clear mirror, even in a steamy bathroom: the anti-mist mirror.
- Solar lighting : Fit a small solar panel at home.
- Electronic controlling of a pump : How to switch on a pump with a timer automatically using high water level .
- A bread oven : All about bread ovens, from construction to use and associated recipes.
- The oven itself (hearth) : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: the hearth.
- Oven housing : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: oven housing.
- Foundations : .
- Roof : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: roof and protective cladding.
- Finishing touches : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: finishing touches and accessories.
- Advice on heating oven : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: advice on heating and preparing for baking bread.
- Open fire cooking : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: open fire cooking, with the embers inside.
- Closed fire cooking : Construction of a Fayol bread oven: closed fire cooking, with the embers removed .
- The steam machine : Continuous steam in the oven with the steam machine.
- A Mendeleiev periodic table in 3D : Classification of the elements in practice: a three-dimensional Periodic Table .
- Elements in the table : All elements of the Periodic Table in practice.
- The name of the elements : Where the names of the elements that make up matter come from.
- Small history of elements classification : History of the classification of the elements down the centuries.