Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Start by pouring the meat juices into a bowl through a very fine strainer to remove any bits.
- 3 hoursLeave the juices to cool at room temperature for an hour, which will allow the fat to rise to the top gradually.
Then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 2 min.After being cooled like this, you can remove the solidified fat from the top with a spoon.
- The juices left underneath will have set into a kind of jelly.
- This jelly is easy to melt back into a "jus" that can be used in many recipes, such as a light sauce for pasta or rice.