Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Ask your fishmonger to prepare the fish fillets for you. Rinse them thoroughly, dry them and be sure to remove any remaining bones.
Pepper and salt on both sides.
- 2 min.Cut 200 g cherry tomatoes in half and salt very lightly.
- 2 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on medium heat.
When really hot, add the halved cherry tomatoes and sauté for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Set aside to keep hot.
- 3 min.
- 6 min.Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan on high heat.
When hot, add the fish fillets and fry...
- ...on both sides.
Heat the plates.
- 5 min.Put a fillet of fish on each plate and add a row of sautéed tomatoes and a scoop of polenta.
Remarks:It's not essential to use sea bream, you can use any good fish that's in season.
If you don't have cherry tomatoes, use larger tomatoes sliced.
For the cheese in the polenta, I recommend (as usual!) Comté, but any other cheese you like will work just fine.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Polenta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Polenta with spinach and soft-poached egg, Taos hotpot, Rata-tart, ... [All]
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Filo leeks and cheese tart, Fresh spinach with cream, Late Winter Soup with Fresh Spinach, Pumpkin (or potimarron) soup, Pistachio panna cotta with custard, ... [All]
- Grated cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cheese Soufflé, Bolognaise lasagne, Quick stuffed courgettes, Stuffed cabbage leaves, Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, ... [All]