- Films and papers in the kitchen : Various papers and plastic films used in cooking .
- Ice-cream and sorbets : All about ice-creams and sorbets, their differences and how to make the most of them .
- A little molecular gastronomy : A little molecular gastronomy ot understand how slow cooking makes meat tender.
- Calendar of seasons : Calendar of what's in season, for buying fresh ingredients following their natural cycle.
- Foie gras proportions calculator : Small foie gras calculator, to find the right proportions of spices and alcohol needed according to weight.
- The amateur baker : All about bread and bakery for beginners.
- Making your own bread : In praise of home-made bread, so much better.
- Slashing loaves : Cutting the top of the loaf so that it rises better during baking: slashing.
- Leaven bread calculator : Small calculator for a good leavened bread.
- Basic temperature in bread-making : Basic temperature in bread-making.
- Soured dough : The use of fermented dough in bread making.
- Calculator for water temperature in bread-making : Automatic calculator of the basic temperature of your "process water" in all your bread-making recipe.
- Flours : Flours, from wheat to the white powder used in the kitchen and the bakery.
- Herbs in the kitchen : All the herbs used in cooking.
- chives : Herbs in the kitchen: chives.
- rosemary : Herbs in the kitchen: rosemary.
- parsley : Herbs in the kitchen: parsley .
- bayleaf : Herbs in the kitchen: bay leaves.
- coriander : Herbs in the kitchen: coriander.
- sage : Herbs in the kitchen: sage.
- sorrel : Herbs in the kitchen: sorrel.
- tarragon : Herbs in the kitchen: tarragon.
- mint : Herbs in the kitchen: mint.
- thyme : Herbs in the kitchen: thyme.
- Chervil : Herbs in the kitchen: chervil.
- Basil : Herbs in the kitchen: basil.