List of recipes using: Fruit coulis (fruit purée) 11 recipes
|Fruit coulis (fruit purée)|
- 1 Apricot fool: Whipped cream (Chantilly) and fresh fruit coulis.
- 2 Coupe Augustin: Mint ice cream, poached peaches, Chantilly cream, raspberry coulis and toasted almonds.
- 3 European glass: Soft fruit jelly, pineapple charlotte and kiwi coulis.
- 4 Fillings for macaroons: What to put in your macaroons.
- 5 Framboisier: Two layers of cake soaked in kirsch, around raspberries in a vanilla mascarpone cream.
- 6 Frozen Nougat: Soft dried fruit nougat, smooth and crunchy at the same time.
- 7 Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis: Small moist chocolate cake.
- 8 Macarons (the original French macaroons) : Trendy little cakes.
- 9 Peach Melba: Vanilla ice cream, poached peaches, rasberries,and Chantilly cream.
- 10 Warm apple feuillantines: Almonds, crispy circles of brik and caramelized apples.
- 1 Fruit crémeux: Fruit crémeux made with eggs and set with gelatin.