List of recipes using: Brioche dough 17 recipes
- 1 Eggs in brioche nests: Savoury brioche filled with egg and cheese.
- 2 Morteau sausage rolled brioche: Morteau sausage rolled in a brioche with cancoillote and served with a Vin Jaune sauce.
- 3 Sausage in brioche: Smoked sausage baked in a brioche.
- 4 Snails in a brioche: Flat, round brioche filled with buttered snails.
- 1 Agen prune cake: Brioche-style cake with Armagnac marzipan and prunes.
- 2 Apple and Blackcurrant Brioche Pies: Brioche dough, apple quarters and blackcurrant jelly.
- 3 Brioche galette: Brioche galette, buttered and caramelized.
- 4 Brioche Tatin: Brioche with caramelized apples.
- 5 Chinois: Brioche with confectioner's custard.
- 6 Nanterre brioche: Brioche like from the baker's.
- 7 St Tropez tart: Brioche layers filled with vanilla cream.
- 1 3-fruit brioche loaf: Layers of different dried fruit in a rectangular brioche.
- 2 Brioche feuilletée (flaky brioche): Brioche dough treated like puff pastry.
- 3 Brioche royale: Rich brioche filled with candied fruit, chocolate and toasted hazelnuts, topped with a "macaronade" and flaked almonds.
- 4 Galette de Fougerolles: Brioche-style flat cake with hazelnuts, topped with craquelin and griottine cherries.
- 5 Mini apricot and pistachio brioches: Double pistachios brioches with dry apricots.
- 6 Pains briochés aux raisins: A brioche dough roll with confectioner's custard and rum-soaked raisins.