List of recipes using: Brioche dough 16 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- Eggs in brioche nests: Savoury brioche filled with egg and cheese.
- Morteau sausage rolled brioche: Morteau sausage rolled in a brioche with cancoillote and served with a Vin Jaune sauce.
- Sausage in brioche: Smoked sausage baked in a brioche.
- Snails in a brioche: Flat, round brioche filled with buttered snails.
- Agen prune cake: Brioche-style cake with Armagnac marzipan and prunes.
- Apple and Blackcurrant Brioche Pies: Brioche dough, apple quarters and blackcurrant jelly.
- Brioche galette: Brioche galette, buttered and caramelized.
- Brioche Tatin: Brioche with caramelized apples.
- Chinois: Brioche with confectioner's custard.
- Nanterre brioche: Brioche like from the baker's.
- St Tropez tart: Brioche layers filled with vanilla cream.
- 3-fruit brioche loaf: Layers of different dried fruit in a rectangular brioche.
- Brioche feuilletée (flaky brioche): Brioche dough treated like puff pastry.
- Galette de Fougerolles: Brioche-style flat cake with hazelnuts, topped with craquelin and griottine cherries.
- Mini apricot and pistachio brioches: Double pistachios brioches with dry apricots.
- Pains briochés aux raisins: A brioche dough roll with confectioner's custard and rum-soaked raisins.