List of recipes using: Beef 14 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- Beef braised in reduced red wine: Similar to beef bourguignon, but the wine is reduced first with herbs.
- Beef Wellington: Beef filet in a pastry crust with mushrooms and foie gras.
- Boeuf (beef) bourguignon: Beef cooked slowly in red wine.
- Carbonnade: Slow-cooked meat with beer, carrots and onions.
- Fillet of beef in a rosemary crust: Tender beef fillet with rosemary flavour from the crust it is cooked in.
- Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole: Vegetables and meat slow cooked in a sealed casserole.
- Roast beef "like they do it in Santa Fe": Spicy slow-cooked beef.
- Tournedos Rossini: Buttered toast, tournedos steak, foie gras and Noilly Prat sauce.
- Two-stage beef chuck : A piece of beef chuck, slowly braised then fried, with red-wine sauce.
- Upside-down Parmentier: Mashed potato, slow-cooked meat and red-wine sauce.
- How to cook red meat properly: Tender and juicy.
- How to slow cook meat: For melt-in-the mouth meat.
- Home-made doner kebab: Meat grilled on a skewer.
- Taos hotpot: Mix of vegetables and meats, cooked long and slow, served with polenta.