List of recipes using: Flour 19 recipes
- Baking 19
Instant search in those recipes
- 1 "Psychedelic" sandwich bread: Sandwich bread with two different flavours rolled together: turmeric and squid ink.
- 2 Ali Baba bread: Bread with a triple dose of sesame.
- 3 Bacon rolls: Flaky bread rolls with bacon bits and sesame seeds, layered with lard.
- 4 Benoîton: Small, rectangular wheat-rye bread with raisins and almonds.
- 5 Classic French white bread: Yeast-raised bread.
- 6 Cretan Bread: Soft bread with olives, feta, onion and preserved tomatoes.
- 7 French baguettes: Crunchy crust and light crumb.
- 8 Jura bread: Bread enriched with walnuts and Comté cheese, made using Jura wine instead of water.
- 9 Leavened bread: The real taste of bread.
- 10 Loaf for "les filles'": Loaf in 3 colours: white, red and green, and their 3 flavours: onion, pesto and olive, tomato.
- 11 Mixed seed grissini: Litlle crusty bread sticks.
- 12 Mustard baps: Baps with double mustard flavour: seeds and dough.
- 13 New hamburger buns: Soft rolls with a hint of brioche.
- 14 New leavened bread: A softer leavened bread.
- 15 Ocean bread: Bread made with sea water, with no added extra salt.
- 16 Olive and pesto bread: Two slabs of foccacia dough with a layer of pesto in the middle and green olives embedded in the top.
- 17 Poitevin twist: Like a short baguette but twisted, filled with diced goat's cheese and toasted walnuts.
- 18 Roscoff loaf: Bread enriched with onions soaked in red wine, and smoked sausages.
- 19 Seeded loaf: French baguette dough with a mix of dry-roasted seeds.