Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.
- 2 min.Once it has cooled, take the pastry case out of the tin or mould and transfer to a serving plate.
- 30 min.Prepare 500 g of lemon curd.
- 2 min.Pour the lemon curd into the tart case while it is still warm.
- 2 min.Smooth the top of the filling with a palette-knife and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2 hoursYour lemon tart is ready.
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Finish by browning the meringue with a gas torch or under a very hot grill for a few seconds.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Lime (or lemon) curd: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Two-coloured chocolate-orange tart, Little lime tarts, ... [All]
- Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Two-coloured chocolate-orange tart, Plum tart, How to bake blind a pastry cake , Cherry and pistachio tarts, Key Lime Pie for Jeremy, ... [All]