List of recipes using: Potato purée 12 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- Dauphinoise potatoes with Serano ham: Tender bite-sized dauphinoise potatoes with ham.
- Two-stage beef chuck : A piece of beef chuck, slowly braised then fried, with red-wine sauce.
- Aligot: Potato purée enriched with cheese.
- Duck Parmentier: A layer of duck between two layers of potato, topped with cheese.
- Fried rillettes: Lean rillettes cakes with mashed potato.
- Hachis parmentier : meat with mashed potato and cheese: Meat with mashed potatoes and cheese.
- Oxtail Parmentier: A parmentier with stewed meat in red wine and herbs .
- Potato and two ham gratin: Gratin of diced sautéd ham and mashed potato.
- Salmon and Spinach Gratin: Layers of spinaches, tomato salmon, mash potatoes and grated cheese.
- Sausage with duchess potatoes and a Mont d'Or fondue : Sausage slices with soft mash potatoes coated with melted cheese
- Upside-down Parmentier: Mashed potato, slow-cooked meat and red-wine sauce.
- Colcannon: Mashed potato with cabbage and chives, served with baked sausages.