Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Poach 300 g fresh salmon in simmering salted water.
Drain the salmon and discard any skin and bones to leave only the good flesh.
- 4 min.Break up the salmon, add 3 tablespoons Tomato sauce for pizzas, salt and pepper lightly and mix together.
Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C).
- 2 min.Butter a gratin dish and spread a layer of spinach in the bottom.
- 2 min.Add a layer of salmon.
- 3 min.Then a layer of potato purée. Finish by scattering grated cheese over the top.
- 30 min.Bake for about 30 minutes.
Remarks:You can use any kind of tomato sauce for this, or even replace it with a little cream if you don't care for the combination of salmon and tomato.
Source:Based on a recipe from.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potato purée: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Colcannon, Upside-down Parmentier, Duck Parmentier, Dauphinoise potatoes with Serano ham, Hachis parmentier : meat with mashed potato and cheese, ... [All]
- Cooked spinach: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scrambled eggs with butter-fried bread and fresh spinach, Polenta with spinach and soft-poached egg, Spinach fritters, Feta and spinach brik pie, Spinach and ricotta ravioli, ... [All]
- Fresh salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Seafood feuillantines, Koulibiak in pie dish, Salmon with sorrel, Salmon marinated like herring, Salmon rillettes, ... [All]
- Grated cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sausage buckwheat pancakes, Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Avengers' potatoes, Pollack Parmentier, Breton galettes (pancakes), ... [All]