Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Poach 300 g fresh salmon in simmering salted water.
Drain the salmon and discard any skin and bones to leave only the good flesh.
- 4 min.Break up the salmon, add 3 tablespoons Tomato sauce for pizzas, salt and pepper lightly and mix together.
Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C).
- 2 min.Butter a gratin dish and spread a layer of spinach in the bottom.
- 2 min.Add a layer of salmon.
- 3 min.Then a layer of potato purée. Finish by scattering grated cheese over the top.
- 30 min.Bake for about 30 minutes.
Remarks:You can use any kind of tomato sauce for this, or even replace it with a little cream if you don't care for the combination of salmon and tomato.
Source:Based on a recipe from.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potato purée: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Potato and two ham gratin, Oxtail Parmentier, Duck Parmentier, Sausage with duchess potatoes and a Mont d'Or fondue , Fried rillettes, ... [All]
- Fresh salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon marinated like herring, Salmon with sorrel, Salmon chard rolls, Seafood feuillantines, Salmon "en papillote" with small vegetables, ... [All]
- Cooked spinach: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spinach Omelette, Spinach on toast with bechamel, Spinach Croque-monsieur , Crispy spinach rolls, Eggs "en cocotte" with spinach, ... [All]