Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
- 3 min.Wash and dry the green part of a leek, cut in pieces of about 3 inches (or 7 centimetre).
- 1 min.Wash, dry and cut in pieces of the same size 1 sprig celery.
- 1 min.Put a green leek leaf in front of you, put a bunch of thyme, a bunch of parsley, a laurel leaf, and a piece of celery.
Curve the green leek leaf to fold.
- 1 min.Cover with the second leek leaf.
- 2 min.And tie up the whole bundle, finishing with a knot.
- 1 min.Cut off surplus string and trim each end.
Bouquet is ready to use.
- If you are doing bouquets, you can easily make make a few of them (the bouquet factory!) instead just one...
- ...because they can be frozen in a plastic bag.
Remarks:From this basic recipe you can add other herbs like rosemary for example.
Recipes which use it: 18, of which:
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Thyme: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Kérinou slices, Spaghetti Bolognese, Ratatouille confite, Courgettes (zuchinis) , Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), ... [All]
- Bayleaf: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish in white wine, Preserved lemons, Upside-down Parmentier, Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables, Herb olive oil, ... [All]
- Celery: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Small ratatouille with , ... [All]