Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
- 3 min.Wash and dry the green part of a leek, cut in pieces of about 3 inches (or 7 centimetre).
- 1 min.Wash, dry and cut in pieces of the same size 1 sprig celery.
- 1 min.Put a green leek leaf in front of you, put a bunch of thyme, a bunch of parsley, a laurel leaf, and a piece of celery.
Curve the green leek leaf to fold.
- 1 min.Cover with the second leek leaf.
- 2 min.And tie up the whole bundle, finishing with a knot.
- 1 min.Cut off surplus string and trim each end.
Bouquet is ready to use.
- If you are doing bouquets, you can easily make make a few of them (the bouquet factory!) instead just one...
- ...because they can be frozen in a plastic bag.