Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Lay out the first leek leaf in front of you, place 1 bayleaf and 1 sprig celery on it.
- 1 min.Add 1 sprig parsley, not foregetting the stalks which are full of flavour (you can even add others if you want).
- 1 min.Add 1 sprig thyme.
- 1 min.Add 1 sprig rosemary.
- 1 min.Cover with the second leek leaf.
- 2 min.And tie up the whole bundle...
- ... carefully, finishing with a knot.
- 1 min.Cut off surplus string.
- 1 min.And trim each...
- ... end.
- The bouquet is ready for use.
Of course it is better fresh, but you can make several at a time and freeze them in a sealed freezer bag.
Recipes which use it: 13Of which: