List of recipes using: Celeriac 7 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- Celeriac Rémoulade : A classic recipe of traditional French bistro cooking.
- Celeriac soup with mustard: Milk, celeriac and a touch of mustard.
- Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup: Winter vegetables, thinly sliced and cooked in chicken stock, finished with cream and mustard.
- Potimarron and celeriac autumn soup: Celeriac, potimarron and onion soup with a hint of mustard.
- Vegetable tartare: A variety of raw vegetables diced very small, bound with mayonnaise.
- Normandy seafood stew: Julienne vegtables of several kinds and sautéed shelfish in a cream and cider sauce.
- Celeriac and mushroom gratin: Gratin of sliced celeriac cooked in milk with fried mushrooms.