List of recipes using: Japanese chestnut pumpkin (Potimarron) 12 recipes
|Japanese chestnut pumpkin (Potimarron)|
Instant search in those recipes
- Potimarron and celeriac autumn soup: Celeriac, potimarron and onion soup with a hint of mustard.
- Potimarron and leek soup: Soup made with chestnut pumpkin and leeks.
- Pumpkin (or potimarron) soup: With a hint of chestnut flavour.
- Duo of slow-cooked pork: Duo of slow-cooked braised meats.
- Potimarron and Parmesan tart: Shortcrust pastry with potimarron, cream and egg filling.
- Potimarron braised in meat jus: Potimarron chunks with thyme, cooked in poultry jus.
- Smoky potato and potimarron gratin: Gratin of smoky-flavoured potatoes and potimarron.
- Stuffed pumpkin gratin: Oven-baked pumpkins stuffed with a mixture of meats, chestnuts and cream.
- Triple-Cheese Pumpkin Gratin: Japanese chestnut pumpkins (potimarrons) filled with a mixture of 3 cheeses and cream, baked in the oven.
- Potimarron (Japanese chestnut pumpkin) purée: Smooth with a hint of chestnut flavour.
- How to prepare a pumpkin (or potimarron): For use in a recipe
- Taos hotpot: Mix of vegetables and meats, cooked long and slow, served with polenta.