Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Spread the potimarron chinks in an oven-proof dish.
- 2 min.Pour 400 ml poultry cooking juices over.
- 40 min.Cook for about 40 minutes until the potimarron is tender.
- Serve on its own, or to accompany poultry or other meat.
Remarks:The amounts in this recipe are for guidance only, so do adapt them to suit whatever you have available.
If you do not have any thyme, use mixed herbs (or herbes de Provence). The poultry jus can be substituted with a different meat jus, or even vegetable or chicken stock.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Japanese chestnut pumpkin (Potimarron): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Stuffed pumpkin gratin, Potimarron (Japanese chestnut pumpkin) purée, How to prepare a pumpkin (or potimarron), Triple-Cheese Pumpkin Gratin, Potimarron and leek soup, ... [All]
- Poultry cooking juices: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken with rice and leeks, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spicy seafood plancha, Two-olive ciabatta, Involtini-Style Filet Mignon , Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Tomato ladybirds, ... [All]