Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.
- 3 min.Beat to mix.
- Do it quickly, stop as soon as it is well mixed.
- 1 min.Add 125 g dessicated coconut.
- 3 min.Then mix with your hand or a spatula.
- Stop as soon as the mix is homogeneous.
- 20 min.
- 20 min.Put in the oven for about 20 minutes (it depends on the size). They should be golden and crusty on the outside, but still soft inside.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Remarks:You can add a half teaspoon of rum to the egg if you like it.
For almond rocks, use ground almonds instead of coconut (but it's not quite as good, and less golden after cooking).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Dessicated coconut: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Coconut tuiles, Coconut paste, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Two-coloured chocolate-orange tart, Gâteau Nantais, Pancake batter, French Family Cake, Fruit crémeux, ... [All]
- Egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Buckwheat pancakes, Liège waffles, Chestnut Fudge Cupcakes, Eggs in tomato shells, Lemon Mayonnaise, ... [All]