Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 2 min.Leave to cool, then chop coarsly. Set aside.
- 4 min.Cut 50 g dried apricots into thin strips.
- 2 min.Rinse 150 g rice in a sieve under running water. Use round "pudding" rice if possible, or risotto rice.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Meanwhile, peel 2 apples and cut into small dice.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.Cook the apples for a few minutes without colouring.
- 20 min.When the liquid in your rice pudding has reduced by about half, add the fruit and nuts.
Mix well and leave on low heat to finish thickening up, stirring from time to time.
- Take off the heat when the rice is fully cooked, but the pudding is still moist and creamy.
- 5 min.Divide out into ramekins and leave to cool.
If you wish to keep the pudding for later, cover with plastic film (when completely cooled) and refrigerate.