Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel 500 g potatoes, rinse and cut into chunks.
- 7 min.Bring 750 ml pork-belly stock to the boil...
- 15 min....then add the potatoes.
Cook until the potatoes are soft.
- 2 min.Blend until smooth.
- 1 min.
- Serve garnished with a little parsley and, if you like, fried croutons.
Remarks:This recipe that follows on from another (pork belly with lentils) is very approximate, so do adapt it to suit what leftovers you have.
If you have a little pork belly left, you can add small dice to the soup.
Be careful when seasoning - the stock is often quite salty already, so do check before adding anything.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potatoes: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mushroom velouté, Smooth mixed vegetable soup, Winegrowers' sausage casserole, Cervelas salad, Comtoise tart for Seàn, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Leek and fresh tuna tart, Nicholas's fish, Potato purée , Nanou's tuna tart, Purée of Jerusalem artichokes with foie gras, ... [All]