Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Roughly chop 50 g walnut kernels and put in an oven-proof dish.
- 15 min.
- 1 min.Slice the top off the Camembert.
- 2 min.Put the bottom part of the Camembert back into its box and cover with walnuts.
- 1 min.Put the "lid" of the cheese back on top.
- 2 min.Wrap aluminium foil around the box to prevent the cheese leaking out if the box is not completely sealed.
- 30 min.Bake for about 30 minutes.
- The Camembert is ready when it is melted.
- 1 min.Remove the cheese "lid"...
- 2 min....and serve right away on a bed of hot potatoes.
Remarks:If you like the rind of the cheese and want to eat eat, I advise you to finish by browning it for 10 minutes under the grill.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or, Beetroot and fried chicken salad, Oven omelette, Creamy spinach and potato gratin, Gratin du Nord, ... [All]
- Walnut kernels: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate thins with toasted nuts, Special Cheese and Walnut Sticks, Walnut short bread, Apple Strudel, Tomato and cream cheese terrine, ... [All]
- Camembert: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Baked leek and Camembert slices, ... [All]