List of recipes using: Cooked potato 26 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- Beetroot and fried chicken salad: Raw beetroot, toasted almonds, fried chicken and herb vinaigrette dressing.
- Green Piedmont Salad: Like a classic Piedmont salad, but with courgette instead of tomato.
- Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes: Purple artichokes, potatoes and red onion.
- Warm scallop and cabbage salad: Crunchy cabbage, soft potatoes and flash-fried scallops.
- Baked salmon fillet: Baked salmon fillet with lemon and herbs, served with potatoes.
- Salmon marinated like herring: Fillet of salmon marinated in oil with carrots and onions.
- Artichokes with beef: Sautéed artichokes, cooked beef and potatoes.
- Baked Camembert with Walnuts: Camembert melted in the oven with toasted walnuts.
- Baker's chicken and potato tart: Bread-dough base, cream cheese and cream topping with a layer of potatoes and poached chicken.
- Creamy spinach and potato gratin: Layers of potato and spinach, with cream and Mont d'Or cheese poured over and browned in the oven.
- Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls: Crispy potato, onion and mushroom rolls.
- Crispy potato galette with leeks: Potato galette with leeks in melted cheese.
- Croque-monsieur gourmand: Croque monsieur with 3 fillings: potatoes, creamed leeks and fried ham.
- Deep leek and potato quiche: Deep quiche with a mixture of vegetables and bacon, quiche filling and 2 cheeses.
- Eggs Comtoise: Egg yolk in a potato nest, topped with hot cancoillote cheese.
- Gratin du Nord: Layers of potato with a mixture of leeks, endives and reduced beer, topped with sliced Maroilles.
- Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or: Layers of potatoes, endives and cheese.
- Gratin of purple artichokes: Gratin of potatoes, purple artichokes and Parmesan.
- Gratin Parmentier: Two layers of sautéed potatoes around a layer of cooked minced beef, topped with grated cheese.
- Oven omelette: Oven omelette with potatoes, onion and bacon.
- Pollack Parmentier: Flaked fish and mashed potato, baked gratin style.
- Potatoes with bacon and herbs: Potatoes rolled in bacon with bay and sage leaves.
- Potatoes with smoked salmon: Sliced potatoes, morsels of smoked salmon.
- Röstis: A personal version of a typically swiss recipe.
- Tartiflette: A real winter recipe.
- Winemaker's toast: Onions, red wine, bacon, potatoes and melted cheese.