List of recipes using: Red wine 18 recipes
- 1 Beef braised in reduced red wine: Similar to beef bourguignon, but the wine is reduced first with herbs.
- 2 Boeuf (beef) bourguignon: Beef cooked slowly in red wine.
- 3 Coq au vin: Marinated poultry, flambéed then slow cooked in red wine.
- 4 Rabbit civet: Rabbit meat, slow cooking in red wine with bacon and mushrooms.
- 5 Two-stage beef chuck : A piece of beef chuck, slowly braised then fried, with red-wine sauce.
- 1 Eggs meurette: Poached eggs, onions, bacon and reduced red wine sauce.
- 2 Oxtail Parmentier: A parmentier with stewed meat in red wine and herbs .
- 3 Spaghetti Bolognese: Pasta with slow-simmered sauce of fresh tomatoes, meat, red wine and herbs.
- 4 Upside-down Parmentier: Mashed potato, slow-cooked meat and red-wine sauce.
- 5 Winemaker's toast: Onions, red wine, bacon, potatoes and melted cheese.
- 1 Pears in red wine with blackcurrant : Pears, red wine and blackcurrant syrup, custard sauce.
- 2 Strawberries in a thyme and lemon-flavoured red wine reduction: Strawberries in reduced red wine with thyme and lemon, and whipped cream.
- 1 Aperitif rolls: Soft, bite-sized bread rolls.
- 2 Roscoff loaf: Bread enriched with onions soaked in red wine, and smoked sausages.
- 3 Saucipain: Bread made with red wine, salami and toasted pistachios.
- 1 Mulled wine Belle-Plagne style: It'll warm you up!
- 1 Marchand de vin sauce: Red wine sauce with shallot.
- 1 How to slow cook meat: For melt-in-the mouth meat.