List of recipes using: Confectioner's custard (Crème pâtissière, or French pastry cream) 16 recipes
|Confectioner's custard (Crème pâtissière, or French pastry cream)|
Instant search in those recipes
- Chinois: Brioche with confectioner's custard.
- Fraisier (French strawberry cake): Strawberries and crème mousseline between 2 layers of genoa sponge soaked with strawberry syrup.
- Millefeuille: The finest delicate pastry.
- Paris-Brest: Ring of choux pastry with almonds and praline cream.
- Peach and green tea tart: Sweetcrust pastry, confectioner's custard with green tea, and poached white peaches.
- Pear and lime meringue pie: Sweetcrust pastry, lime crème pâtissière and italian meringue.
- Puits d'amour: Combintion of puff and choux pastry, light caramel and confectioner's custard.
- Saint Honoré cake: Circle of puff pasty, filled caramelized choux puffs and whipped cream.
- St Tropez tart: Brioche layers filled with vanilla cream.
- Strawberries with mint and cream: Minty confectioner's custard, strawberries and whipped cream.
- Strawberry tart: Sweetcrust pastry, vanilla confectioner's custard and strawberries.
- Strawberry Verveine Tart : Sweetcrust pastry, verveine-flavoured cream and strawberries.
- Yvetot Douillons: Pear filled with confectioner's custard, wrapped in a sweet pancake and puff pastry.
- Pains briochés aux raisins: A brioche dough roll with confectioner's custard and rum-soaked raisins.
- Almond cream or frangipane: Delicious almond mixture.
- Pistachio cream: Like almond cream, but with a pistachio flavour.