Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 1 min.Mix the two thoroughly, this mix is call "tant-pour-tant" (like-for-like) by French pastrycooks.
- 1 min.Put this mixture into the food processor.
- 1 min.If you like it, add 7 drops food colouring (children love that).
- 1 min.Beat 1 egg white lightly with a fork to make adding a little at a time easier.
Start the food processor, and after 10 seconds add a little egg white.
- 2 min.Continue to add egg white until the mix starts to come together.
- Don't mix too long, stop as soon as the mixture starts to gather into a ball.
- Finish shaping into a ball with your hand. Wrap it in plastic film, and put in the fridge until use.