Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel celeriac, cut into pieces lengthways.
Put immediately into water with a little lemon juice (or better still, with a little vitamin C) added to prevent blackening.
- 10 min.Prepare rémoulade dressing.
Dry, then grate celeriac pieces, thinly or thickly according to taste (I prefer fairly thick).
- 2 min.Add rémoulade dressing immediately (again, to prevent blackening) and mix well.
- 1 min.Add chopped chives and mix one last time.
Refrigerate until serving.
Remarks:Instead of chives you can use other herbs like chopped parsley or chervil.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Rémoulade dressing: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Verrine of avocado mousse and crab, Crunchy salad, Scandinavian cocktail, ... [All]
- Celeriac: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Potimarron and celeriac autumn soup, Celeriac and mushroom gratin, Vegetable tartare, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Celeriac soup with mustard, ... [All]
- Lemon: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vol-au-vent, Icelandic-style fish and vegetable pie, Fish in white wine, Lemon Mayonnaise, Escalope of veal in a cream sauce, ... [All]
- Chives: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Four-tier glasses, Light herb sauce, Vegetable tartare, Tomato ladybirds, Quail egg canapés, ... [All]