Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel celeriac, cut into pieces lengthways.
Put immediately into water with a little lemon juice (or better still, with a little vitamin C) added to prevent blackening.
- 10 min.Prepare rémoulade dressing.
Dry, then grate celeriac pieces, thinly or thickly according to taste (I prefer fairly thick).
- 2 min.Add rémoulade dressing immediately (again, to prevent blackening) and mix well.
- 1 min.Add chopped chives and mix one last time.
Refrigerate until serving.
Remarks:Instead of chives you can use other herbs like chopped parsley or chervil.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Rémoulade dressing: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crunchy salad, Scandinavian cocktail, Verrine of avocado mousse and crab, ... [All]
- Celeriac: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Potimarron and celeriac autumn soup, Celeriac and mushroom gratin, Celeriac soup with mustard, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Vegetable tartare, ... [All]
- Lemon: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crêpes Suzette, Stewed apple (compote), Express sauerkraut, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Chicken and mushroom brik rolls, ... [All]
- Chives: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs with mayonnaise, Tahitian style fish, Light herb sauce, Herb salad, Crunchy spring salad, ... [All]