Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Peel 1 cucumber and cut into small dice.
- 1 min.Break up 100 g feta roughly with a fork.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Mix in a bowl the garlic, onion, feta and herbs.
Add 100 g plain yoghurt (preferably Greek style), 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Check the seasoning and your tzatziki is ready. You can serve it with fried croutons, vegetable sticks or radishes.
Remarks:The amounts given are for guidance and only approximate. Do feel free to adapt them to your taste, adding a little more or a little less.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Plain yoghurt: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Light herb sauce, Cretan-style salmon , Home-made doner kebab, Spinach fritters, ... [All]
- Feta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Feta in olive oil with herbs, Spinach brik parcels, Courgette tart with mint, Cretan-style salmon , Tomato and courgette tart, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Express chilli con carne, Verrine of avocado mousse and crab, Koulibiak in pie dish, Chicken club sandwich, Genoese croque-monsieur, ... [All]
- Fresh mint leaves: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: 4 pears salad with vanilla, Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, Strawberries with mint and cream, Pears in red wine with blackcurrant , Peach and mint salad , ... [All]