Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Peel 1 cucumber and cut into small dice.
- 1 min.Break up 100 g feta roughly with a fork.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Mix in a bowl the garlic, onion, feta and herbs.
Add 100 g plain yoghurt (preferably Greek style), 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Check the seasoning and your tzatziki is ready. You can serve it with fried croutons, vegetable sticks or radishes.
Remarks:The amounts given are for guidance and only approximate. Do feel free to adapt them to your taste, adding a little more or a little less.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Plain yoghurt: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spinach fritters, Light herb sauce, Cretan-style salmon , Home-made doner kebab, ... [All]
- Feta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Feta and spinach brik pie, Feta in olive oil with herbs, Cretan-style salmon , Moussaka, Lumberjack turnovers, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan, Involtini-Style Filet Mignon , Cabbage julienne with ham, Fish in a sesame crust, Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, ... [All]