Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Peel 1 cucumber and cut into small dice.
- 1 min.Break up 100 g feta roughly with a fork.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Mix in a bowl the garlic, onion, feta and herbs.
Add 100 g plain yoghurt (preferably Greek style), 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Check the seasoning and your tzatziki is ready. You can serve it with fried croutons, vegetable sticks or radishes.
Remarks:The amounts given are for guidance and only approximate. Do feel free to adapt them to your taste, adding a little more or a little less.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Plain yoghurt: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Home-made doner kebab, Cretan-style salmon , Light herb sauce, Spinach fritters, ... [All]
- Feta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Moussaka, Cretan Bread, Vegetable rosette tart, Canapés of red mullet with poppy seeds, Multicoloured cucumber-tomato salad, ... [All]
- Fresh mint leaves: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Courgette tart with mint, Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, Strawberry feuilleté, Chaud-froid of grapefruit, pineapple and lime custard , Minted Melon, ... [All]
- Parsley: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cauliflower tabouleh, Light herb sauce, Tomato tart, Green parsley sauce, Beans with tomatoes, ... [All]