Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Blend 100 g rolled oats for a few seconds to obtain a rough oat flour.
- 3 min.
- 5 min.Knead until evenly mixed (about 4 or 5 minutes).
- 2 hoursGather the dough together into a slab and wrap in plastic film. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 10 min.
- 20 min.Bake for 15-20 minutes. It is important not to overcook them.
Remarks:If you want a more oaty flavour, reduce the quantity of flour by half, and increase the oats by the same amount.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Rolled oats: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cranachan, Oat financiers for Louise, Cookies, Oaty walnut cake , Oatmeal cake, ... [All]
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chestnut cake, Shortcrust pastry (pâte brisée), Four quarters, Chocolate cake, Dublin fruit scones, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs Benedict , Crêpes Suzette, Elsa's Comtoise galette, Gâteau Nantais, Potato Waffles with Smoked Salmon, ... [All]