Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.
- 30 min.Poach 50 g chicken breast for 5 minutes in 1 litre Vegetable stock, then remove and cut into small pieces.
Drain and chop the mushrooms.
Rinse the herbs, dry them and pick off just the leaves for use.
Dry roast the peanuts briefly in a frying pan.
- 2 min.
- 3 min.Add the carrots and leeks, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
Next add the peas...
- 1 min....then the mushrooms and chicken.
- 3 min.Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
Cook for a further minute or two, then test the carrots to check if everything is cooked.
- 3 min.Add 50 g fine soya noodles if you like and mix well.
- 3 min.At the last minute, add the roughly chopped herbs and dry-roasted peanuts.
Serve without delay...
Remarks:I encourage you to add include some lemon balm with the herbs. This gives the soup a characteristic delicate flavour.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Vegetable stock: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Country vegetable soup, Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, Pork medallions with "full" turnips, Sautéed Green Vegetables, Pea risotto "mantecare", ... [All]
- Chicken breast: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chicken club sandwich, Beetroot and fried chicken salad, Chorba, Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Chicken breasts in a potato crust, ... [All]
- Peanuts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Peanut rolls, Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, ... [All]
- Peas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Fish fillet in express cooking envelope, Chicken breasts in a potato crust, Macédoine of vegetables, French-style peas, Minestrone, ... [All]