Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.
- 30 min.Poach 50 g chicken breast for 5 minutes in 1 litre Vegetable stock, then remove and cut into small pieces.
Drain and chop the mushrooms.
Rinse the herbs, dry them and pick off just the leaves for use.
Dry roast the peanuts briefly in a frying pan.
- 2 min.
- 3 min.Add the carrots and leeks, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
Next add the peas...
- 1 min....then the mushrooms and chicken.
- 3 min.Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
Cook for a further minute or two, then test the carrots to check if everything is cooked.
- 3 min.Add 50 g fine soya noodles if you like and mix well.
- 3 min.At the last minute, add the roughly chopped herbs and dry-roasted peanuts.
Serve without delay...
Remarks:I encourage you to add include some lemon balm with the herbs. This gives the soup a characteristic delicate flavour.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Vegetable stock: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mexican-style pork medallions , Endive and beer soup, Foie gras Chantilly , Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, Fisherman's Ragout, ... [All]
- Dried chinese black mushrooms (shiitake): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken nems, ... [All]
- Chicken breast: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Coq au vin, Chicken club sandwich, Chicken breasts with tarragon, Taos hotpot, Stuffed pumpkin gratin, ... [All]