Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 2 min.
- 5 min.
- Lay a slice of toast on the worktop.
- Spread a layer of crab mayonnaise with herbs, then add a slice of tomato and a few onion rings.
- Add some lettuce and pieces of fried buckwheat pancake.
- Top with a second piece of toast.
- 10 min.Make all the sandwiches like this.
These sandwiches are traditionally served cut into triangles and held one on top of the other with toothpicks.
Remarks:You can use a sea fish, such as salmon, instead of the crab if you prefer.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Crab meat: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Verrine of avocado mousse and crab, Seafood feuillantines, Crab Cakes, ... [All]
- Lettuce leaves: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Scandinavian cocktail, ... [All]
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Piedmont salad, Mimosa eggs, Tomato ladybirds, Vegetable tartare, Chicken club sandwich, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gâteau Basque , Spinach Omelette, Scallops with fondue of leeks, Colcannon, Bechamel sauce, ... [All]