List of recipes using: Natural leaven 20 recipes
Instant search in those recipes
- Ali Baba bread: Bread with a triple dose of sesame.
- Bacon rolls: Flaky bread rolls with bacon bits and sesame seeds, layered with lard.
- Benoîton: Small, rectangular wheat-rye bread with raisins and almonds.
- Cretan Bread: Soft bread with olives, feta, onion and preserved tomatoes.
- Franche-Comté sticks: Thin baguettes with cheese and smoked sausage.
- French baguettes: Crunchy crust and light crumb.
- Jura bread: Bread enriched with walnuts and Comté cheese, made using Jura wine instead of water.
- Leavened bread: The real taste of bread.
- New leavened bread: A softer leavened bread.
- Ocean bread: Bread made with sea water, with no added extra salt.
- Old style brioche: Brioche with a slight taste of leaven.
- Panettone: Italian brioche-style sweet loaf with dried and candied fruit.
- Peanut rolls: Double peanut bread rolls: chopped nuts and peanut butter.
- Pizza dough: For homemade pizzas.
- Pogne de Romans: Traditional brioche with orange flavour.
- Sandwich bread: For sandwiches, toast and canapés.
- Saucipain: Bread made with red wine, salami and toasted pistachios.
- Seeded loaf: French baguette dough with a mix of dry-roasted seeds.
- Special small breads: Many kind of small breads.
- Naan: Indian bread.