Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Mix until the dough is evenly mixed.
- 2 hoursGather the dough into a flat cake and wrap with plastic film. Leave in the fridge to rest for 2 hours, or overnight.
- 4 min.Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick.
- 6 min.Cut out circles, with a cutter if you have one, 1.5 inches (4 cm)in diameter...
- ...and arrange on a baking sheet as you go.
- 20 min.Bake for about 20 minutes, but be careful not to overcook them. They should still be slightly soft when they come out of the oven.
Remarks:This short dough can also be used to make an original tart case.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Buckwheat flour: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Buckwheat pancakes, ... [All]
- Caster sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Flognarde, Blackcurrant, vanilla and lime verrine , Strawberry, kiwi and mascarpone verrines, Mulled wine Belle-Plagne style, Soft fruits in sabayon, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Caribbean upside-down cake, Brioche dough, Pistachio madeleines, Nanou's chocolate cake, Panettone, ... [All]
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Breton sablé biscuit dough, Tomato tatin, Hamburgers, Arizona cupcakes, Oaty walnut cake , ... [All]