Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Soak 2 sheets gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes to soften.
- 7 min.Pour 250 ml liquid cream into a saucepan on medium heat and bring to the boil.
- 3 min.
- 30 min.Next add the softened gelatin (after draining well).
Mix until fully melted, then leave the mixture at room temperature to cool for about 30 minutes.
- 2 hours
- 5 min.Meanwhile, put 60 g pistachios in a small frying pan on high heat and toast for about 5 minutes (they should only colour slightly).
- 4 min.Add 40 g caster sugar to the pan and caramelise the pistachios.
- 5 min.When they are well caramelised, tip the nuts out onto the worktop (or onto a sheet of cooking parchment if you prefer) to cool.
- 2 min.When cold, chop coarsely with a knife.
- 6 min.When you are ready to serve, take the panna cotta out of the fridge and add a little custard to each glass.
- 5 min.Finish with a few chopped caramelised pistachios and serve.