Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Cut the slab into rectangular pieces about the same length as a prune.
- 3 min.Slice 25 dried prunes in half lengthways.
- Assemble the "prunes in disguise" (as the French call them) by inserting a piece of marzipan between 2 prune halves.
- 7 min.Assemble all the prunes like this.
Remarks:The same idea can be used with other dried fruit or nuts: stuffed dates, walnuts, etc.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Ground almonds: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Buckwheat almond biscuits, Arlesian Biscuits, Chocolate almond cookies, Crust for tea, Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée), ... [All]
- Icing sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Almond dacquoise, X-Files cookies, Walnut short bread, Armagnac marzipan, Walnut paste, ... [All]
- Dried prunes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Prune Far, Agen prune cake, ... [All]
- Brandy (Cognac or Armagnac): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Pâté de campagne, Cocktail sauce, Foie gras cured in salt, Chilli langoustines, ... [All]