Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Mix 100 g cream cheese with 2 tablespoons herbs of your choice chopped finely, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Cut 100 g Gravlax into small dice.
- 1 min.Mix the cream cheese, avocado and salmon together.
- 4 min.Divide out into small individual dishes and it's ready.
Refrigerate before serving.
Remarks:If you would like to pep up the flavour, add a few drops of Tabasco or a pinch of chilli to the cream cheese.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Gravlax: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: ... [All]
- Cream cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Surf and turf club sandwich, Summery cheese on toast, Like a Boursin with garlic and herbs, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Oriane's tuna rillettes , ... [All]
- Herbs of your choice: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Surf and turf club sandwich, "Land and sea" kebabs, Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Chinese Soup, Fish in a salt crust, ... [All]
- Avocado: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cucumber and salmon salad, Avocado with Sautéed Prawns , Mixed salad stack, Sushi, Mexican ceviche, ... [All]