Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Peel 2 avocados and cut the flesh into large dice.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Peel and finely chop 1 spring onion (scallion).
- 3 min.Roughly chop the parsley leaves.
- 2 min.Put into a salad bowl: avocado, lettuce, onion and parsley.
- 2 min.Add the 4 hard-boiled eggs cut into pieces.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Pour the dressing over the salad, mix well and serve without delay.
Remarks:Do adapt the Tabasco to suit your taste and whether you prefer it hot or milder.
If you prepare this salad in advance, try to keep it covered, with the diced avocado sprinkled with lime juice to prevent it turning brown. Only add the dressing at the last minute.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Lettuce: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Caesar salad, Chicken club sandwich, Warm chicken salad, Crispy cheese parcels, Surf and turf club sandwich, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Leek and Mimolette tart, Scallops with cabbage julienne, Pasta with green asparagus, Broad bean salad with Parmesan, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, ... [All]
- Hard-boiled egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gratin slices with spinach, Caesar salad, Mixed salad stack, Corn salad with croutons, Crispy smoked salmon and herb rolls, ... [All]
- Avocado: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sushi, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Avocado with Tuna, Chicken and Avocado Salad, Mixed salad, ... [All]