Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Wash the cauliflower and dry it, then cut into florets (like in the photo).
- 5 min.Slice the florets thinly. Use a mandolin, if possible, for this.
- 5 min.Wash and dry 50 g radishes. Slice thinly and add to the cauliflower.
- 1 min.Add 100 g Lemon Mayonnaise and mix well.
- Serve garnished with an attractive leaf of parsley or coriander, for example.
Remarks:As the cauliflower is served raw in this recipe, it should be really fresh so that it is still crunchy and not too strong in flavour.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chorba, Vegetable tartare, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Warm cauliflower salad with two cheeses, Paella, ... [All]
- Lemon Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Lemony chicken and radish salad, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crunchy spring salad, Lemony chicken and radish salad, Chickpea salad, Warm chicken salad, Valay salad, ... [All]
- Parsley: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Escalope of veal in a cream sauce, Chicken breasts in a potato crust, Cabbage julienne with ham, Celeriac soup with mustard, Pissaladière with puff pastry, ... [All]