Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Wash the cauliflower and dry it, then cut into florets (like in the photo).
- 5 min.Slice the florets thinly. Use a mandolin, if possible, for this.
- 5 min.Wash and dry 50 g radishes. Slice thinly and add to the cauliflower.
- 1 min.Add 100 g Lemon Mayonnaise and mix well.
- Serve garnished with an attractive leaf of parsley or coriander, for example.
Remarks:As the cauliflower is served raw in this recipe, it should be really fresh so that it is still crunchy and not too strong in flavour.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cauliflower curry, Du Barry soup, Cauliflower tabouleh, How to prepare cauliflower, Roasted Cauliflower, ... [All]
- Lemon Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Lemony chicken and radish salad, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rillettes stuffed mushrooms, The total turnip, Lemony chicken and radish salad, Tomato ladybirds, Summery cheese on toast, ... [All]