Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Melt 30 g butter in a small pan on low heat and bring to the boil.
- 10 min.Toss your chosen herbs into the butter (thyme, bay, rosemary and sage shown here).
Leave on low heat for 2 minutes, then take off the heat and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- 2 min.Strain through a very fine strainer...
- ...to finish your herb butter.
- 20 min.Prepare the cauliflower and separate into medium-sized florets.
- 4 min.Blanch the cauliflower in salted boiling water for 4 minutes.
- 2 min.Drain thoroughly.
Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- 3 min.Lay the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet.
- 4 min.Brush with the herb butter.
- 2 min.Lightly salt and pepper the cauliflower and scatter a few thyme leaves on the top.
- 20 min.Roast for about 20 minutes until the cauliflower is nicely browned.