Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.
- 5 min.Peel 150 g spring onion (scallion)...
- 3 min....then slice thinly into a salad bowl.
- 5 min.Add 150 g feta cut into small pieces and 50 g tuna in oil.
- 1 min.Finish by adding the well-drained tomatoes.
- 3 min.Prepare a simple dressing by mixing rapidly 5 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 2 min.Pour the dressing into the salad bowl and mix well. Your salad is ready.
Remarks:If you don't have spring onions (scallions), you can use shallots instead or ordinary onions instead.
To keep to the spirit of the recipe, you really should try to use olive oil that comes from Crete; it's so good... If you can be tempted, allow me to recommend the one Arnaud sells, a real "must have".
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Spring onion (scallion): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Spring veal sauté , Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Crunchy spring salad, Quiche Bretonne, Red mullet fillets with a reduced white-wine sauce, ... [All]
- Feta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Moussaka, Feta and spinach brik pie, Spinach brik parcels, Lumberjack turnovers, Tzatziki, ... [All]
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Avocado with Tuna, Mixed salad with curry mayo, Leek and tuna loaf, Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Salade Niçoise, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, Leek and fresh tuna tart, Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Beetroot and fried chicken salad, ... [All]