Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Rinse and brush 150 g courgette. Use young "baby" courgettes if possible as they are beautifully crunchy.
- 3 min.Trim and rinse 150 g radishes.
- 5 min.Separate 150 g cauliflower into small florets and peel 1 spring onion (scallion).
- 5 min.Peel the beetroot, dice small and put into a salad bowl.
- 3 min.Slice the courgettes thinly and add to the bowl.
- 2 min.Add the radishes, thinly sliced.
- 2 min.Finely chop the cauliflower and add this.
- 1 min.Chop the onion.
Note: for all this slicing and chopping, the mandolin "is your friend".
- 2 min.Add the chopped chives and parsley.
- 1 min.Finish by adding 6 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) and mix well.
Your salad is ready.
Remarks:It's entirely up to you what combination of vegetables to use: make the most of whatever you have available.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Cauliflower curry, Chorba, Warm autumn salad, Crunchy Cauliflower Salad with Lemon, ... [All]
- Courgette: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Creamy risotto with vegetables , Scallops with crunchy vegetables and wine sabayon, Fish fillet in express cooking envelope, Cubed salad, Little vegetable omelettes, ... [All]
- Raw beetroot: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Raw beetroot mousse with walnuts, Sushi, Vegetable tartare, Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Valay salad, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Tomato ladybirds, Chickpea salad, Crunchy verrines, ... [All]