Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Rinse and brush 150 g courgette. Use young "baby" courgettes if possible as they are beautifully crunchy.
- 3 min.Trim and rinse 150 g radishes.
- 5 min.Separate 150 g cauliflower into small florets and peel 1 spring onion (scallion).
- 5 min.Peel the beetroot, dice small and put into a salad bowl.
- 3 min.Slice the courgettes thinly and add to the bowl.
- 2 min.Add the radishes, thinly sliced.
- 2 min.Finely chop the cauliflower and add this.
- 1 min.Chop the onion.
Note: for all this slicing and chopping, the mandolin "is your friend".
- 2 min.Add the chopped chives and parsley.
- 1 min.Finish by adding 6 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) and mix well.
Your salad is ready.
Remarks:It's entirely up to you what combination of vegetables to use: make the most of whatever you have available.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Raw beetroot: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Vegetable tartare, Beetroot and fried chicken salad, Raw beetroot salad, Cubed salad, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chickpea salad, Prawn salad with a crunch, Crunchy verrines, Crunchy Cauliflower Salad with Lemon, Tomato ladybirds, ... [All]
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: How to prepare cauliflower, Warm autumn salad, Chorba, Cauliflower curry, Cauliflower tabouleh, ... [All]
- Courgette: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Courgette tart with mint, Vegetable tartare, Ratatouille, Creamy risotto with vegetables , Cubed salad, ... [All]