Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
Prepare the pissaladière toppingRemove the stones from 50 g black olives, then chop roughly.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Heat 4 tablespoons olive oil in a saucepan on medium heat.
When really hot, add the onion, salt and pepper, then mix well.
- 10 min.Turn down the heat and leave to cook for 10 minutes or so, stirring regularly and without colouring.
- 3 min.Add the chopped olives, mix well and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- 2 min.Add 250 g peeled tomatoes, 20 g tomato paste and 1 Bouquet garni.
- 30 min.Leave uncovered on low heat to cook for about 30 minutes. The mixture should stew down to the consistency of a "compote" or thick sauce.
- Finish by adding the chopped parsley, take off the heat and check the seasoning. Leave to cool.
- 3 min.
- 4 min.Spread a generous layer of topping over the pastry base.
- 3 min.Finish by arranging 30 g anchovy fillets on top and scatter a little oregano over.
- 30 min.Bake for 30 minutes.
Serve either warm or cold.