Step by step recipe:
- 1 min.
- 10 min.You should try to roll out the dough as thinly as possible. Use a pasta machine if you can; it's the best way.
- 1 min.Arrange the rolled-out dough pieces on a baking sheet and bake...
- 10 min....until the papadums are golden coloured.
Leave to cool before eating.
Remarks:Papadums are traditionally made with lentil flour, but chickpea or gram flour, as used here, works just fine.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Chickpea (gram) flour: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Spinach fritters, ... [All]
- Salt: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, Oven omelette, Crème de foie gras, Spaghetti with smoked salmon, The total turnip, ... [All]
- Pepper: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Little vegetable omelettes, Montbenoit's canapés, Sarladaise potatoes, Quick prawn curry, Eggs Comtoise, ... [All]