Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
- 7 min.Start the motor and knead until evenly mixed.
- 3 min.Turn the dough out onto a floured worktop.
- 1 hourPress out quickly into a large rectangular cake, wrap in plastic film and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.
Remarks:The proportions for this dough are very easy to remember: 100 g flour to 1 egg and 4 g fine salt.
This dough tends to turn brown rapidly, so if you are making it for use the next day, add 1 tablespoonful of white vinegar to the ingredients before kneading to slow down the discolouration.
Recipes which use it: 1
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Oat financiers for Louise, Buckwheat almond biscuits, Flognarde, Brioche dough, Béarnaise sauce, ... [All]
- Salt: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate mousse, Express chilli con carne, Eggs with tomatoes and courgettes, Choux pastry (pâte à choux), Cocotte eggs with Comté, ... [All]
- Egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Génoise (Genoa sponge), Rabbit terrine, Spinach and ricotta ravioli, Provençal colombier for Pentecost, Chocolate tart, ... [All]