Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
- 7 min.Start the motor and knead until evenly mixed.
- 3 min.Turn the dough out onto a floured worktop.
- 1 hourPress out quickly into a large rectangular cake, wrap in plastic film and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.
Remarks:The proportions for this dough are very easy to remember: 100 g flour to 1 egg and 4 g fine salt.
This dough tends to turn brown rapidly, so if you are making it for use the next day, add 1 tablespoonful of white vinegar to the ingredients before kneading to slow down the discolouration.
Recipes which use it: 1
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Muffin dough, Arizona cupcakes, Foie gras fingers, Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée), Crackers, ... [All]
- Fine (or table) salt: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Benoîton, Sweetcrust pastry (pâte sablée), Kugelhof for Nanou, Chocolate sweetcrust pastry, ... [All]
- Egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gâteau Breton (Brittany butter cake), Mushroom and artichoke omelette, Pear, grapefruit and pistachio tart, Curried tuna cubes, Pancake batter, ... [All]